Reserved Carpool Parking Request
Please read the following information closely before submitting your request
1. Carpooling groups of three or more people may request a Carpool Permit. There is no cost for a carpool permit.
2. Each vehicle in the Carpool must be registered with Parking Services and display, in addition to the Carpool Permit, a valid Texas State University Pemit decal.
3. Carpool spaces may be used by vehicles displaying a valid Carpool Permit from 7 a.m. until 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
4. Only one Carpool Permit will be issued per Carpool Group. The permit may be laminated to help preserve it from wear and tear.
5. If a Carpool permit is lost or stolen, it must be reported immediately to Parking services. The permit will be placed on a "Scofflaw" list and any vehicle displaying a lost or stolen permit Carpool permit will be towed.
6. Carpool permits will not be issued for use on vehicles with outstanding tickets.
To apply for a Carpool permit you must:
- Purchase a perimeter parking permit for each vehicle in the carpool.
- Pay any outstanding tickets assigned to any carpool member.
- Complete the below form for all Carpool members.
Once submitted and all obligations met, the Carpool permit may be picked up at Parking Services within 48 hours.