Hours of Operation: 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week
0 min - 1 hr
1 hr - 2 hrs
2 hrs - 3 hrs
3 hrs - 4 hrs
4 hrs- 5 hrs
5 hrs- 6 hrs
Student Center Parking Garage Office is open Mon-Fri 8am -5pm
· Contact info (512-245-7994)
1. Can I use my parking permit in the student center garage?
The student Center parking garage is a public pay garage and permits are not valid.
2. When do I pay?
You must pay before returning to your vehicle and exiting.
3. Where can I pay?
You can pay at either pay station, located inside the elevator lobby on the first floor of the garage or on the ground floor of the garage behind the elevators. You can also pay at the pay booth located on the ground floor of the garage next to the stairs.
4. Does the garage accept credit cards?
The garage accepts bills no larger than $20, checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
5. Can I leave and come back with the same ticket?
Once you exit the garage, you must pull another ticket to return and the rates start over.
6. What do I do if I lose my ticket?
All lost tickets are $14, NO EXCEPTIONS.
7. Where is the student center parking garage office located?
The office is located on the 2nd floor of the LBJ Student Center in between Wells Fargo and Freshens in room 2-6.1.