Mill Street/Residence Hall Permits
"The Gold Permit"
Students living on campus in residence halls have the option to purchase a Gold Mill Street/Residence Hall Permit.
All students are required to register with Parking Services any vehicle they drive and park on campus and purchase the appropriate color parking permit. Parking rules are enforced every day of the year. Please read our full Rules and Regulations for all the details.
Getting back and forth from the Mill St. Lot
There are many options for students parking in the Mill St. lot.
- Bobcat Shuttle - Texas State's bus service
- Nite Cats - Late night and Sunday courtesy van service
- Spin Scooters - Scooter share
- Biking - The on-campus bike shop can help you plan your ride
- CARTS - Local municipal bus, students ride free
Home Football Games
Students with a Gold Mill Street/Residence Hall Permit may be required to move their vehicles for home football game days.
How much does it cost?
The Gold Mill Street/Residence Hall Permit costs $115 and is valid for the full year. If you wait to bring your car to campus until the spring or summer sessions, the cost to purchase a permit will be prorated.